Pages

Friday

Pretty Sure That I Can Do This...

 Because we are selling this house so that we can move home, I can cross off meditating and exercise from my to-do list. I'm exhausted... so that must be the exercise part lol, and I don't remember thinking about ANYTHING while I was pulling out dandelions from one of the beds.  So there... meditation done too!! For years and years, I was making meditating way too stressful. All you have to do is stay in the moment and for a whole lot of moments this morning, I did nothing but pull weeds.

Too bad that we couldn't cultivate a proper lawn out of them. You have to admit, a lawn full of gorgeous yellow flowers  can be pretty spectacular!!


Things to be curious about today...
*I think that this afternoon, I will look up Black Holes. I know they are out there, but I don't know very much about them!