Pages

Sunday

It's Going To Be a Nice Quiet Day


No big plans for today... it's been a busy week, so today is going to be about pampering myself. Maybe a nice long walk out to the end of the driveway and maybe up to the next side road. We had oatmeal for breakfast... can you tell that it is still winter here on the prairies! At least our snow is slowly disappearing. I can't wait for spring to arrive and I can get out to see what has come up in our garden. Here is an interesting little tidbit... did you know that rhubarb can grow in complete darkness! I was reading yesterday that they have been growing it this way for hundreds of years in Yorkshire!!

  Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,