Pages

Sunday

Can You Drink Hot Chocolate In March??

Morguefile
 Part of me wants to say NOOOO!!! and the other part of me says... go for it. I think that I'm thinking that hot chocolate is a winter drink and March just has to mean that it's nearly springtime, so drinking it this month is just tempting fate! So, for the superstitious side of me, I think that I'm going to forgo hot chocolate until we are well into spring... and then drink the stuff lol!

And after having almost a week of nice temps, we are being threatened by a winter storm that might be quite nasty. Not taking any chances. haha



Thinking Ahead... Time To Start My Green Decorating... just like Mom used to do!! Buy A Little Something For Yourself... or stocking stuffer for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,