Pages

Friday

Those Christmas Angels

 When we moved, I had hundreds of pounds of books to move and it was going to be costly. Sadly I donated 4 shelves worth and kept one shelf of books that I wanted to keep forever. A lot of them are non-fiction but there are some fiction on the shelves that I have read many times.

Every year around this time, I pull off the shelf... Those Christmas Angels by Debbie Macomber. Odd, that I have no idea what happens in the book, which I read every year and then promptly forget until the next December rolls around... very light-hearted and perfect for the Christmas season!


What I'm Doing Right Now... There's work to do or I would curl up and keep reading! Favorite Book...The Ladies Room Reader Revisited... A Curious Compendium of Fascinating Female Facts by Alicia Alvrez **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,