Pages

Thursday

Today Is Going To Be Awesome


I don't have a quote for this one... yet anyway... it's just how I feel! And I can thank SuperBetter for it. This will be Day 23 for me. Okay... I found a quote

"In the morning, instead of saying to yourself, 'I've got to wake up, say 'I get to wake up!" Erykah Badu

That is just how good I'm feeling this morning!!!



My Plans For Today... I have no idea as of yet... but it's going to be something awesome!

Favorite Book...The Ladies Room Reader Revisited... A Curious Compendium of Fascinating Female Facts by Alicia Alvrez **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,