Pages

Friday

If I Throw Away The Snow Shovel... Hmmm

 I was just reading one of the quotes on here about rainy mornings.  I would love to have a few more of them before the month is over, but my weather app is telling me that we can start looking forward to snowy mornings
!! Don't like the sound of that at all. It's only October. I am hoping that they are wrong! Okay, we did move a lot further north than we have ever moved before and we tend to forget that since the Ontario border isn't that far away...



My Plans For Today... Staying warm!!
Favorite Book... Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Today in the garden... I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!!
 **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,