Pages

Saturday

It's almost a new year!!


“I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of youth. ”
Ovid, Metamorphoses

Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.
Ausonius
Something to write in the next birthday card... :)

“Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.”
Stephen Wright


Do you know how old you will be on your next birthday?? It seems to be getting harder and harder to remember. Maybe it's just that I don't care ;)
(Me)

“With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”
Lucille Ball
* I stayed 39 until the kids finally caught on lol!

I hope that I have given you something to think about today!
Thanks so much for stopping by :)